What do we do with your information?
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
– Send you information about your account and order.
– Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
– Process payments and prevent fraud.
– Set up your account for our store.
– Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes.
– Improve our store offerings.
– Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
– Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating shipping.
– Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, by contacting us: email@example.com.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
– Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
– Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our shop allows you to pay with Stripe.
In general, Stripe will collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, Stripe has their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
We recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by this provider.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct or delete any personal information we have about you or simply want more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.